Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: New to help the "Browse"
New to help the "Browse"
Jan 17 2008, 11:36 am
By: Tigerkin  

Jan 17 2008, 11:36 am Tigerkin Post #1



I come from a friend of China, I speak English well. But I from the beginning of 2005 has been like this site. I would like to ask how can browse Mapping> Reviews?
:omfg:

Why I will be prompted to:

Quote
» Critical Error
The action you performed has caused a critical error.
Error(s) returned:

Omg. No Permission.
Go back
Go to site index




None.

Jan 17 2008, 11:55 am in_a_biskit Post #2



Hi Tigerkin, a lot of this site is still undeveloped or in the process of being developed, so there are many sections which you cannot access yet. So you can't access map reviews yet.



None.

Jan 17 2008, 12:22 pm Tigerkin Post #3



It is not because of my grades high enough account?

Thank you.



None.

Jan 17 2008, 2:58 pm Moose Post #4

Armor: 90.50%

No, Reviews simply are not coded yet. The area does not exist.




Jan 17 2008, 7:04 pm Tigerkin Post #5



Will this Forum what version of the IPB(Invision Power Board)? What intend to use File Download System to build Mapping>Reviews ?
^^



None.

Jan 17 2008, 7:14 pm Moose Post #6

Armor: 90.50%

We don't use IPB. Everything you see we coded ourselves.
Thanks for the offer, though.




Jan 17 2008, 8:04 pm Tigerkin Post #7



master-hand!
:lol:

I enthusiastically look forward to the completion of a comprehensive Staredit.net!



None.

Jan 18 2008, 7:37 am Tigerkin Post #8



I would like to ask what plug-building before the Map Download System?
used Invision Download Manager? or Invision Power File Manager?



None.

Jan 18 2008, 3:37 pm Moose Post #9

Armor: 90.50%

"plug-building"???




Jan 18 2008, 3:56 pm Tigerkin Post #10



Plugin,Expansion,Add-ons.

Sorry, my bad English said.

hahaha.... :lol:



None.

Jan 18 2008, 3:59 pm Moose Post #11

Armor: 90.50%

I don't remember what we used before the D-2 add-on. Maybe someone else remembers.




Jan 18 2008, 4:09 pm Tigerkin Post #12



Thank you, "Mapping>Reviews" What time can be completed?



None.

Jan 18 2008, 4:10 pm Moose Post #13

Armor: 90.50%

No idea. IP has to finish the downloads first, because he wants the reviews to be a part of it.




Jan 21 2008, 10:10 am Tigerkin Post #14



"downloads" is "Mapping>Database"?

It is a file list ?



None.

Jan 21 2008, 8:49 pm Moose Post #15

Armor: 90.50%

Translation is difficult. The downloads do not exist yet.




Jan 21 2008, 10:47 pm Tigerkin Post #16



Hahaha..........
I use google translation services ... I read your language went off smoothly. :D :D



None.

Jan 21 2008, 11:15 pm Riney Post #17

Thigh high affectionado

Well theres your problem, google. The only language they cant translate, is our very own.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 21 2008, 11:17 pm Centreri Post #18

Relatively ancient and inactive

No offense or anything, but I think it's a real feather in Moose's cap that he understood all of that.



None.

Jan 21 2008, 11:26 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #19



Quote from Centreri
No offense or anything, but I think it's a real feather in Moose's cap that he understood all of that.
I thought it was pretty easy.



None.

Jan 21 2008, 11:35 pm Centreri Post #20

Relatively ancient and inactive

I got confused reading three of his posts.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot